Want to book but have some questions?
Take a look at our T&C’s
Currently all patrons must be fully vaccinated for covid-19.
Vaccination certificate and photo id must be provided on arrival.
Patrons who reside within a 5km radius of the venue will need to become a member of Mounties/Manly Bowling Club or be signed in by a member.
Children & Non Paying guests
Babies/Children under 12 and Non Paying guests are not permitted to bowl or be on or around the bowling greens or surrounds at any time, they can watch your group from other indoor/outdoor areas of the club.
Prepayment for bowls is required in full via the online booking system/Eventbrite.
Refunds are payable up to 7 days prior to an event after that no refund is applicable.
Cancellations/refund requests must be made via Eventbrite no later than 7 days prior to your event (Eventbrite booking fees are non-refundable).
Conduct & Behavior
As per Manly Bowling Club regulations, any persons using the premises including the bowling greens, must abide by club regulations, specifically in regards to Covid-19, Dress Code, Behaviour and Intoxication.
If unable to bowl due to a breach of any of the conditions above you will be asked to leave the venue and your payment will be non refundable.
- All bowls equipment is included.
- For groups of 15 pax or less – Instructions on how to bowl are given by a Games Officer then you get to enjoy bowls at your leisure until completion of your session.
- For groups of 16 pax or more a Round Robin tournament is run by your own dedicated Games Officer (only available for bookings with 16 pax or more that have been made online at least 7 days in advance).
- Sessions last for 1 hour and 45 minutes (from starting time as per your booking – arrive at least 15 minutes early/don’t be late!)
As Rock ‘n Bowl is an outdoor activity some events can be affected by wet weather. With regard to rain the rules are as follows:
- If sprinkling or lightly raining, in most instances the booking will still proceed (we provide ponchos free of charge).
- It should be noted that any decision to cancel a booking WILL be made by Rock ‘n Bowl (NOT THE CLIENT).
- Rock ‘n Bowl staff will contact clients prior to rain-affected bookings.
- Note that if the bowls component of the day is cancelled due to rain, all pre-ordered food must still be consumed at Manly Bowling Club on the event day/at the confirmed time.