Children & Non Paying guests:
Babies/Children under 12 and Non Paying guests are not permitted to bowl or be on or around the bowling greens or surrounds at any time, they can watch your group from other indoor/outdoor areas of the club.
Prepayment for bowls is required in full via the online booking system/Eventbrite.
Cancellations/refund requests must be made via Eventbrite no later than 7 days prior to your event (Eventbrite booking fees are non-refundable).
Refunds are payable up to 7 days prior to an event after that no refund is applicable.
Conduct & Behavior:
As per Manly Bowling Club regulations, any persons using the premises including the bowling greens, must abide by club regulations, specifically in regards to Covid-19, Dress Code, Behavior and Intoxication.
If unable to bowl due to a breach of any of the conditions above you will be asked to leave the venue and your payment will be non refundable.
- All bowls equipment
- Instructions on how to bowl are given by a Games Officer (for first 10 minutes ).
- For groups of 16+ Round Robin tournaments led by a Games Officer are available (Bookings must be made 7 days prior).
- Bowls at your leisure until completion of session
- Session lasts for 1 hour and 45 minutes (from starting time as per booking – arrive at least 15 minutes early/don’t be late)
Food & Beverages:
All food and beverage costs are in addition to Rock ‘n Bowl costs.
Manly Bowling Club has a great selection of food that’s perfect for snacking by the Bowling Green.
We highly recommend pre ordering to avoid missing out on the day.
As Rock ‘n Bowl is an outdoor activity some events can be affected by wet weather. With regard to rain the rules are as follows:
- If sprinkling or lightly raining, in most instances the booking will still proceed (we provide ponchos free of charge).
- It should be noted that any decision to cancel a booking WILL be made by Rock ‘n Bowl (NOT THE CLIENT).
- Rock ‘n Bowl staff will endeavour to contact all clients on the day at least 1 hour prior to rain-affected bookings however please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any concerns.
- Note that if the bowls component of the day is cancelled due to rain, all pre-ordered food must still be consumed at Manly Bowling Club on the event day/at the confirmed time.