Children & Non Paying guests:
Babies/Children under 12 and Non Paying guests are not permitted to bowl or be on or around the bowling greens or surrounds at any time, they can watch your group from other indoor/outdoor areas of the club.
Credit card details are required to confirm/secure your booking. No booking will be confirmed/secured without credit card details.
Payment for bowls is required on the day of your booking, everyone can pay individually with card. Rock n Bowl reserves the right to deduct any outstanding charges from the credit card (as supplied).
Rock n Bowl reserves the right to deduct any outstanding charges from the credit card (as supplied) should your group be a no show or cancellations occur later than 7 days prior to an event.
We understand that numbers can change and we do try to be as flexible as possible. However, as Rock n Bowl must cover staffing and setup costs, decreases to your numbers will be accepted no later than 7 days prior. Increases to your numbers are subject to availability.
Conduct & Behaviour:
As per club regulations, any persons using the premises including the bowling greens, must abide by club regulations, specifically in regards to dress code, behaviour and intoxication.
If unable to bowl due to intoxication, you will be asked to leave the venue and payment will be taken in full.
Where possible bookings are held ‘tentatively’ for a period of 48 hours, however any confirmed/secured bookings will take priority over any tentative bookings.
Tentative bookings not confirmed with a credit card details within the 48 hour period will be automatically cancelled.
Rock n Bowl Round Robin Barefoot Bowls Competition (for pre booked groups of 12 pax or more) includes:
- All bowls equipment
- Instructions on how to bowl are given by a Games Officer
- Fully organised round-robin including finals where everybody takes part
- Games Officer running and scoring your round robin competition
- Trophy – presented by your Games Officers to the winning teams at the end of the round robin competition
- Session lasts for 1 hour and 45 minutes (from start time as per booking)
Rock n Bowl Barefoot Bowls Experience (for less than 12 pax or groups not pre booked) includes:
- All bowls equipment
- Instructions on how to bowl are given by a Games Officer (for first 10 minutes)
- Bowls at your leisure until completion of session
- Session lasts for 1 hour and 45 minutes (from starting time as per booking)
All food and beverage costs are in addition to Rock n Bowl costs. All pre ordered catering must be confirmed via the Rock n Bowl Catering and Bowls Booking Form and is payable in full to Mounties/Manly Bowling Club 14 days prior to an event date.
As Rock n Bowl is an outdoor activity some events can be affected by wet weather. With regard to rain the rules are as follows:
- If sprinkling or lightly raining, in most instances the booking will still proceed (we have umbrellas and we provide ponchos free of charge).
- It should be noted that any decision to cancel a booking WILL be made by Rock n Bowl (NOT THE CLIENT).
- Note that if the bowls component of the day is cancelled due to rain, all pre-ordered catering must be consumed at Manly Bowling Club on the event day/time.
- Rock n Bowl staff will endeavour to contact all clients on the day at least 1 hour prior to rain-affected bookings however please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any concerns.